Through a ‘anything is possible approach’ and bespoke-engineered solutions, we can facilitate all your hydraulic project, research and development needs.
Ovalway can currently offer an extensive range of both Fluid (up to 47,500psi) and Gas (up to 30,000psi) pressure testing services including:
From Proof pressure and destructive pressure testing to cyclic bespoke testing.
Fluid and Gas Pressure Testing Services
Ovalway can currently offer an extensive range of both Fluid (up to 47,500psi) and Gas (up to 30,000psi) pressure testing services including but not restricted to:
- Proof load pressure testing.
- Burst / Failure pressure testing to destruction.
- Fluid pressure testing using varied mediums, mineral oil, water, water glycol, 95/5 high water based hydraulic fluid.
- Pneumatic/Gas pressure testing using various gases, compressed air, Nitrogen, Helium, Oxygen.
- Component suitability testing.
- Both Elevated Temperature and Sub Zero Temperature pressure testing.
- Both long and short term Research and Development projects.
- Component crush testing.
- Cyclic pressure testing.
Our expertise allows us to facilitate System designs and offer confidential testing advice on bespoke test programs individually tailored to our client requirements.
We utilise fully coded welding services for all of our test equipment fabrication.
Testing can be carried out on a wide range of components including:
- Tubes, Pipes and Fittings.
- Finish machined components.
- Pressure vessels and Cylinders.
- Fibre Optic cables.
- Solenoid components.