Ovalway offers an extensive range of both Fluid and Gas Pressure Testing Services for any application required including, but not limited to:
- Proof Pressure Testing
- Burst Pressure Testing
- Cyclic Pressure Testing
- External Pressure Testing
- Elevated Temperature Pressure Testing
- Sub-Zero Temperature Pressure Testing
Recording and Reporting
All our clients, along with independent third party witnesses, are welcome to visit out facilities and witness all aspects of our work. Static photography and video recordings are available for all work carried out.
All work is monitored and recorded using calibrated digital pressure, temperature and flow transducers enabling detailed post-test analysis to be carried out.
Ovalway can offer a turn-key approach to testing offering the following additional services to assist with your testing requirements.
- Manufacture and machining of all auxiliary equipment needed to test your components
- Welding and fabrication of test frames and equipment
- Bespoke test system design
- Electrical control systems to monitor cyclic testing, stress/strain evaluation, load and force monitoring
Fluid and Gas Pressure Testing Services
Ovalway can currently offer an extensive range of both Fluid (up to 47,500psi) and Gas (up to 30,000psi) pressure testing services including but not restricted to:
- Proof load pressure testing.
- Burst / Failure pressure testing to destruction.
- Fluid pressure testing using varied mediums, mineral oil, water, water glycol, 95/5 high water based hydraulic fluid.
- Pneumatic/Gas pressure testing using various gases, compressed air, Nitrogen, Helium, Oxygen.
- Component suitability testing.
- Both Elevated Temperature and Sub Zero Temperature pressure testing.
- Both long and short term Research and Development projects.
- Component crush testing.
- Cyclic pressure testing.
Our expertise allows us to facilitate System designs and offer confidential testing advice on bespoke test programs individually tailored to our client requirements.
We utilise fully coded welding services for all of our test equipment fabrication.
Testing can be carried out on a wide range of components including:
- Tubes, Pipes and Fittings.
- Finish machined components.
- Pressure vessels and Cylinders.
- Fibre Optic cables.
- Solenoid components.